Canoeing in the Cher Valley
- distance : less than 10km
Family canoeing trips
After getting a few tips on basic techniques, children and parents hop into their canoe with a guide who will point out the natural and historic riches of the area. The whole family will savor memories of this exceptional outing.
You can choose from the either the wild or calm sides of the Cher river, starting from Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher, as well as the Three Provinces Lake and the Sauldre river.
- age: 7–16 years - Length of trip: between 2 and 3 hours
- preconditions: you must be able to swim; life jackets are obligatory
- open: by reservation from April to September
- fees:18 to 33 € per two-person canoe - 20 to 36 € per three-person canoe
Camping Le Port
Tel: 06 80 33 05 75 or 02 54 75 44 90
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org